The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rogan Takes on Fraudci
https://summit.news/2021/10/26/rogan-set...eam-media/
We'll see if the corporate MSM sides with the puppy killer.
There is a short video at the end that blocks out the faces of evil MFs. That sucks, show these killers' faces for all the world to see.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Too bad the story is about Fauci.

Experimentation on animals is a big problem.

Violent rape and tortured puppies are the furthest things on your mind.

And story shifted right away to how Rogan was made sad by CNN over Ivermectin. LOL

So much for puppies ! SAD
I can only assume you are using your head to look up your colon.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
The puppy story was two months old. It was not torture to you until your handlers could tie Fauci to it.
Am I supposed to dismiss it because I didn't know about it months ago?

Here's something I didn't know about that goes back to 2004:

Quote:Dr. Fauci’s NIH was also caught funding experiments on AIDS orphans at a New York City hospital in 2004.

The Fauci NIH approved experiments on hundreds of New York City orphans.  Government agencies and pharmaceutical companies used the orphans in deadly AIDS drug trials.

In 2005, the city of New York hired the VERA Institute to form a final report on the drug trials. VERA was given no access to medical records for any of the children used in trials. Their report was published in 2008.

They reported that twenty-five children died during the drug studies, that an additional fifty-five children died following the studies (in foster care), and, according to Tim Ross, Director of the Child Welfare program at VERA (as of 2009), 29% of the remaining 417 children who were used in drug studies had died (out of a total 532 children that are admitted to have been used). [LINK]

The WIKIPEDIA writers cover up all details, as is expected.

No payment or compensation has been paid to any of the children used in the trials, or to their families.

A hospital nurse later spoke out to reporters about the testing. She reported that children would immediately get sick, break out or throw up during the testing.
They were orphans at the Incarnation Children’s Center in New York City.

― Voltaire
That didn't happen
Quote:That didn't happen
And you know this, how?

― Voltaire
No documents
That is absolutely the worst concession acknowledgement I've ever read.

Like the media, you will defend Fraudci's torturing of dogs. Did you defend Michael Vick, also? Show a little consistency here.

https://iccinvestigation.wordpress.com/

― Voltaire
Wordpress? Lol