The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"X" means mind your own business
Issuance of the First U.S. Passport with an X Gender Marker - United States Department of State

Quote:The Department of State continues the process of updating its policies regarding gender markers on U.S. passports and Consular Reports of Birth Abroad (CRBAs) to better serve all U.S. citizens, regardless of their gender identity.  As the Secretary announced in June, the Department is moving towards adding an X gender marker for non-binary, intersex, and gender non-conforming persons applying for a U.S. passport or CRBA.

Libertarians should be rejoicing.
Quote: Libertarians should be rejoicing.

Why?
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Less Central government control
Who's controling the 'X' dumbass?
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Your insistence that it's big gov't job to control sexual identification has been subdued somewhat
You are either male or female. Next thing you'll tell me the Earth is flat, or perhaps triangular.

― Voltaire
(10-27-2021, 05:42 PM)k.d. Wrote: You are either male or female. Next thing you'll tell me the Earth is flat, or perhaps triangular.

You can now be X. Freedom is good.
What is the chromosome signature for X?

― Voltaire
(10-27-2021, 08:31 PM)k.d. Wrote: What is the chromosome signature for X?

None of my business. Why should I care ?
You shouldn't care if you care nothing about Western Civilization.

― Voltaire