The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Parents Want Obama's Apology
Nonsense. Virginia is a heavily Blue State and Loudon County is even more Blue. Just admit it, Obama said the wrong thing at the wrong time in the wrong place. That is not hard to understand for anyone.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
It was not great place to speak such truths, could have saved it for a different time and place. But he would not have escaped some sort of false indignation no matter what he said.

Virginia is barely a blue state. I doubt the "blue" people had any problem with Obama's assessment of Youngkin and the rightwing media. I find wickedly opportunistic that Yougkin et al diverted Obama's criticism of him onto grieving and agitated parents.

I'm sure they exist. But I have not yet heard from parents who allegedly are seeking an apology.
Again, which came first, Obama's fake outrage diatribe or the call for him to apologize to the parents of the rape victim?

What you are saying is that the outrage of the father and mother of the raped victim was fake. That the parents of students at the schools concerned about their kids safety after the school boards attempted coverup and saying so by different means was fake outrage. What you are saying is that students in that school district walking out of classes and protesting on school grounds was fake outrage.Sure. Alright. OK. I'm done with you and your idiotic defense of the zebra creep.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
If the parents of the victim were outraged with Obama disparaging Youngkin, they would get a pass. The kids were supporting a rape victim, good for them.

Youngkin is working an angle to get himself elected, period. Fake outrage ! That's who Obama attacked.

Youngkin is a public figure and has never once spoken about sexual assault is schools before this.
Who was offended and demanded an apology? Quit trying to divert. If you wanna turn this into something political, start your own thread. I'm done with this nonsense.

― Voltaire
(10-30-2021, 12:13 AM)k.d. Wrote: Who was offended and demanded an apology? Quit trying to divert. If you wanna turn this into something political, start your own thread. I'm done with this nonsense.

I've been asking this for the last three pages and not a peep from you. I ask again using your words.

Who was offended and demanded an apology?

Which parent ? I can't find anything.
Quote:Which parent ?
That's the issue?

I guess you didn't see the sampling of tweets in the article.

I'm sure if your daughter was raped and sodomized in her school, you and the parents would have fake outrage, too.

― Voltaire
(10-30-2021, 09:40 AM)k.d. Wrote:
Quote:Which parent ?
That's the issue?

I guess you didn't see the sampling of tweets in the article.

I'm sure if your daughter was raped and sodomized in her school, you and the parents would have fake outrage, too.

The only tweets were from Fox News hosts. a guy from Ireland,  an activist GOP lawyer,  a lady from Cincinnati, and a guy named skeeter, and PR Patriot. CRT and Transgenderism were topics included.

None are parents of Loudoun School district.

But I did learn something. Your plagiarism extends into other people's tweets.

As I've said many times, this is not about sexual assualt
Quote:As I've said many times, this is not about sexual assualt
As I've said many times, yer an idiot.

― Voltaire
(10-30-2021, 10:46 AM)k.d. Wrote:
Quote:As I've said many times, this is not about sexual assualt
As I've said many times, yer an idiot.

You could give 2 shits about sexual assault. The forum is proof. Next thing you will post is that this is the first time an assault has ever happened LOL

And those parents that want an apology. Where are they ? It's the topic you brought up.

And thanks for pointing me to those tweets, they epitomize fake indignation. You make Obama sound smart. But you always have.