The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prelude to a book burning
Quote:The Fort Worth Republican asked school leaders to identify where copies of the listed books were located in school libraries and classrooms and the amount of money districts had spent on them.

He also asked districts to identify any other books or content that address human sexuality, sexually transmitted diseases, or any material that “might make students feel discomfort, guilt, anguish, or any other form of psychological distress” because of their race or sex

Central government begins inquisition. Next a book burning party ?

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/educatio...urriculum/

Book burning - Wikipedia
What a hypocrite you are. I've been bitching about all information on Covid and different treatments that has been thoroughly suppressed and you support that censorship.
The guy in the article is taking inventory. He hasn't done anything.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
The guy has no business, morally, to censor. Legally ? well it's Texas. One of the more Marxist states
He censored nothing, but why would you care, your position on censoring covid information is killing people.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(10-30-2021, 07:15 PM)k.d. Wrote: He censored nothing, but why would you care, your position on censoring covid information is killing people.

Texas central government is seeking to ban books as the article says. Government banning is by definition censorship.

Nothing about covid is being censored. Unless you consider "some" social media as are your mother, god and government.
Quote:Nothing about covid is being censored.
What planet are you living on? Don't try your gaslighting bullshit on me.

― Voltaire
(10-31-2021, 10:12 AM)k.d. Wrote:
Quote:Nothing about covid is being censored.
What planet are you living on? Don't try your gaslighting bullshit on me.

nothing about covid is being censored. You have found every conspiracy theory in the universe relating to covid.
Find me just one alternative view on any MSM platform.

― Voltaire