The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ivermectin Saves Japan
I'll put out a press release about it.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Ivermectin isn't approved in Japan for Covid. Because a conspiracy site says so doesn't make it so.

If you paid attention or even cared that people think you are a moron. You would know that conspiracy sites use other conspiracy sites as their source. It's hilarious. In this case Natural News used TheSecondNews as their source for the ivermectin BS. Go to TheSecondNews and you'll find they didn't even mention it. LOL. Happens all of time.
What is false or a lie?
Is Ivermectin legal in Japan?
Do people in Japan use Ivermectin?

Point out exactly what in the article is an actual lie.

https://odysee.com/@nvx76:0/japaneserecommendivm:1
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
The Tokyo Medical Association, among other things, are lobbyists. They have no authority to make anything "legal".

Pretty much the whole thing is a lie. A lying liars lie.
Who do you think gets laws passed here?

― Voltaire
(11-02-2021, 04:17 PM)k.d. Wrote: Who do you think gets laws passed here?

Deflection is a piss poor way to cover up a lie.

Ivermectin is not approved for COVID in Japan.

The pandemic is not vaccine induced.
If you think it is a lie I suggest you sue Natural News. I also think you should sue the organization that calls for its use. Then I'd sue the Japanese guy who crated it and demand he give his Nobel prize back.

― Voltaire
(11-02-2021, 05:19 PM)k.d. Wrote: If you think it is a lie I suggest you sue Natural News. I also think you should sue the organization that calls for its use. Then I'd sue the Japanese guy who crated it and demand he give his Nobel prize back.

My problem isn't with a Japanese guy nor Ivermectin, per se. It's with dishonest media reeling in the gullible weak minds. And also with posters who know they're wrong but must carry on with their childishness into infinity.

Websites are allowed to lie.
Quote:It's with dishonest media
You wouldn't know dishonest media if they bit you in the ass.

― Voltaire
(11-02-2021, 10:09 PM)k.d. Wrote:
Quote:It's with dishonest media
You wouldn't know dishonest media if they bit you in the ass.

Well at least some try to hide it.

It's just so easy for places like NaturalNews, they don't need to even try.