The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nobody knows what it is. But it's bad
(11-02-2021, 09:53 PM)k.d. Wrote:
Quote:I can't say I've seen anybody as insecure about their own racial identity as you.
I can't say I've seen anybody as insecure about their own racial identity as you.

Quote:I can't say I've seen anybody as insecure about their own racial identity as you.

And there you have the goals of CRT to denigrate White folk. You Marxist motherfuckers can kiss my ass if you think I'm falling for that shit.
Fall for what shit ? You really haven't answered that question. Don't worry, I don't expect you to.
Quote:You really haven't answered that question. Don't worry, I don't expect you to.
I clearly answered what Critical Race Theory is to me. Screw you if you don't like it or agree. Come up with you own definition then smart ass, actually dumb ass.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(11-02-2021, 11:22 PM).d. Wrote:
Quote:You really haven't answered that question. Don't worry, I don't expect you to.
I clearly answered what Critical Race Theory is to me. Screw you if you don't like it or agree. Come up with you own definition then smart ass, actually dumb ass.

I don't have a definition. I don't know what it is. It seems to be a myth to me, to be honest. Please tell us your experiences with CRT.

Or perhaps it's just another vehicle to show the world what a lowlife you are ?
Quote:I don't know what it is.
And there you have it.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire