The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Racist Democrats
“It was ‘education,’ which is code for ‘white parents don’t like the idea of teaching about race.’”

Reid continued, “And I mean, unfortunately, race is just the most palpable tool in the toolkit,

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/watc...ia-victory
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
That is pretty accurate.

When education was brought you didn't hear anything about Literacy, Analytics, Math, Reading, History, Truency or teacher shortages.

It was CRT, vaccines and toilets.
Quote:It was CRT, vaccines and toilets.
You are exactly right. Do you know why? I'll tell you why, it was because they weren't teaching Literacy, Analytics, Math, Reading, History,
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
"they weren't teaching Literacy, Analytics, Math, Reading, History,"

Great ! You are agreeing with Reid. There issues were not brought up in conjunction with discussion on education.
Quote:You are agreeing with Reid
Not even close. I'm agreeing with the parents who want those things taught not that bullshit CRT.

― Voltaire