The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well, I'll be ! It's on.
Sears is getting what she hoped for.

Quote:A Black Mouth Moving’ That ‘Justifies and Legitimates’ White Supremacy: MSNBC Guest Says Winsome Sears Win Doesn’t Make GOP Racially Progressive

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/michael-eric...s-victory/
MSNBC & MedIaite? You have got to be kidding. I hate to 'kill the messenger' but they have proven themselves as only a vessel for Bolsheviks and Marxists with no redeeming qualities.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Fair enough, but if Dyson didn't say what he said on the video. Let me know.
I will not be reading or watching anything on your original post.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(11-05-2021, 09:37 AM)k.d. Wrote: I will not be reading or watching anything on your original post.

Don't have too. I summed it up with my title and comment.
I'm sure you think you did since your head is filled with Jew lies portrayed as impartial fact.

― Voltaire
Dyson's not a Jew.
Wanna bet?

― Voltaire
(11-05-2021, 12:51 PM)k.d. Wrote: Wanna bet?

Usually I'm always up for a bet. How Jewish is Dyson ?