The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
STUPID, STUPID, STUPID
Quote:There is a button for English.
No wonder you didn't comprehend it.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(11-12-2021, 03:11 PM)k.d. Wrote:
Quote:There is a button for English.
No wonder you didn't comprehend it.

Did you read it ?
I did not read it for two reasons. 1.) It was summarized in my post and 2.) I am not going to let creepy Google put something on my computer.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
How can you summarize something you didn't read LOL. Makes no sense.

Read it. The button is on the German newspaper site.
Boy-o-boy, did I aptly title this thread. Stupid, stupid, stupid.
Talk about not comprehending. Summit News summarized the German article and I copied, the list of 24 athletes who had either died or collapsed on the field. That was the pertinent part of the article both by Summit and the German paper.
And now to top it off, after I had said I don't want Google crap on my computer, dumbass writes: "The button is on the German newspaper site." Why, yes it is. The fucking button is GOOGLE TRANSLATE and I had just said I don't want that shit on my computer. If there was even a slight chance that you could possibly comprehend anything, you have eviscerated the possibility into a vapor.

― Voltaire
Fair enough on the Google. But I must say there are far more intrusive applications. Maybe it's a political thingy for you ?

The Summit News was Summit News. It was fake news. And I proved it.
You didn't prove Jack Shit and especially nothing regarding Summit News and that Watson dude.

― Voltaire
(11-12-2021, 04:19 PM)k.d. Wrote: You didn't prove Jack Shit and especially nothing regarding Summit News and that Watson dude.

I posted the actual article.

You didn't post the article. You posted what other people wanted you to read.
Quote:You posted what other people wanted you to read.
No, I posted what I wanted readers to read.

― Voltaire
Yes. If anybody reads your shit, they know it’s doctored. I proved it, and you effectively admitting your claim is bullshit.