The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coming to a town near you
If we let our government officials continue with their wanton disregard for humanity.

Beaten and handcuffed for wearing a woman's outfit (msn.com)

Quote:Nur Sajat's offence was to wear a baju kurung, the traditional long-sleeved outfit worn by Malay women, at a private religious ceremony she held in 2018.

In the eyes of the Malaysian authorities, Nur Sajat is a man, and under Islamic law, a man cannot dress as a woman.

Nur Sajat is a transgender woman, and as such she was given refugee status and allowed by Thailand to seek asylum in Australia.

Speaking to the BBC from Sydney, she said she had no choice but to flee, after being assaulted by officers from JAIS, the religious affairs department in the state of Selangor, which had brought the charges against her.

"I had to run away. I was treated harshly, I was hit, pushed, handcuffed, all in front of my parents and family. I felt ashamed and sad. I gave them my cooperation, but they still did that to me," she said.

"Maybe it was because they see me as a trans woman, so they did not care if I was held, beaten, stamped on. We trans women have feelings too. We deserve to live our lives like normal people."
Quote:In the eyes of the Malaysian authorities, Nur Sajat is a man, and under Islamic law, a man cannot dress as a woman.
He has no respect for biology, you have no respect for the law, and there you go again talking about genitals. LMAO!
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
You have no respect for peaceful peoples privacy. And are advocating for central government to also not respect the right to privacy.

It is a dress that you are worried about
What was in private?
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
His body.
Then keep it private and if you haven 't got a pussy don't wear a woman's dress.

― Voltaire
(11-19-2021, 03:18 PM)k.d. Wrote: Then keep it private and if you haven 't got a pussy don't wear a woman's dress.

You want to make that a law ?
It should be common sense.

― Voltaire