The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RFK going full Q-anon on us
Quote:Robert Kennedy Jr. responded: “I will go even further than you just went. I think this is historical jeopardy to humanity than we’ve ever seen before. We’ve seen the Black Plague and World War II, arguably rivals for it. I would argue that this is the worst thing that ever happened to humanity because the essential ambition of the totalitarian state is to control not just conduct but self-expression and thought. And for the first time in history because of the technological revolution, the capacity for totalitarian forces to literally control every aspect of human expression and even human thought is now unprecedented… This is Armageddon… This is the final battle. We need to win this one.”
There is no sense in responding to you. Anyone who can't admit that Fraudchi has repeatedly lied is either so stupid that they don't know they are stupid or is a pathetic pathological troll not worthy a reply.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Name a couple of lies and why you think they are lies.