The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mandate Letter/Ass Wipe
LA Firefighter Being "Investigated" For Literally Wiping His Ass With Vaccine Mandate Letter
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/la-f...ate-letter

I love this guy.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Insubordination and lewd actions are fireable offense in many places. He was lucky he worked for government.
So much for freedom of expression, but let blacks and queers throw their perverted shit in the nuclear family's face - no problem.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(11-26-2021, 09:37 PM)k.d. Wrote: So much for freedom of expression, but let blacks and queers throw their perverted shit in the nuclear family's face - no problem.

People can wipe their ass with whatever turns them on. If smearing their shit on sharp paper makes them feel like a freedom fighter, more power to them. But, employers can and do fire those, hopefully, newly cleaned asses.

Having said that, I hope they don't fire this dude, people always need seconds chances.
Well, you vaccine lunatics certainly threw your abortion argument out the window. What happened to it's a woman's body and her right to decide. As usual you show yourself to be the world's biggest hypocrites.

― Voltaire
Since when did you start respecting women's rights ? LOL
It's your argument. Why are you a hypocrite?

― Voltaire
(11-27-2021, 03:29 PM)k.d. Wrote: It's your argument. Why are you a hypocrite?

There are no remote similarities. Employers have had work rules since the beginning of time.
Find me a place that has a no fucking rule. No place has ever had a rule that dictates getting poison shot into your own body.

― Voltaire
(11-27-2021, 04:11 PM)k.d. Wrote: Find me a place that has a no fucking rule. No place has ever had a rule that dictates getting poison shot into your own body.

No place exists now.

Poison ?  Is that what you wanted injected into the old and infirm as you professed just a little while ago. Are you into eugenics now ?