The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeopardy
I am a big fan of the show, but have never commented on their Facebook page, until today.  The current champion is a person they call Amy Schneider. Amy is an Amy like Rambo is a Roberta. I don't give a shit, the person is smart. Anywho, the comments on the Facebook page were sorta all over the place regarding this person's sex and some were very negative and some were flowery enough to make me puke. Regardless, I enjoy the show for the brain power, quickness of answers and for any knowledge it may impart on my pea brain. My comment on the facebook page, not commenting on the person's gender, but on the intelligence of this person. My comment was along the lines of, this 'person' was a deserving winner because of their smarts. Evidently, because I did not call Amy, a female because she is clearly a male and referred to the contestant as a person, I've raise the ire of the woke idiots. I don't know how much more abuse and condemnation is headed my way, but my final response will be that the 'person' is damn intelligent and deserves all the winnings they accumulate, but there is no way in hell I am gonna call a man a woman Excuse me for calling this contestant a 'person'. 

On the flip side, I am blessed. I have a wife that is beautiful on the inside and out, children that are smarter than I could have asked for and a life that is so drama-less I may as well be living in Heaven. I wish everyone was as fortunate.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
I think referring to her as a real "person" is a step forward for you.

Normally you talk about them as subhumans"