The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tender care for the meek anti vaxxer
How to Handle Interactions with Anti-Vaxxers (wikihow.com)

But don't bother with "Method Two -Using Logic"
How would the one-trick pony respond? Oh, I know, RACIST!
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(12-04-2021, 04:09 PM)k.d. Wrote: How would the one-trick pony respond? Oh, I know, RACIST!

Not this time. The anti vaxxer is a little simpler than a racist

Quote:#8 of Method
Deal with the anti-government conspiracy theorists. Some people who believe vaccines are bad, think so because "they're from the government, so they are not safe!" This is just paranoia. Governments are trying to keep people safe and allowing hospitals and clinics to use vaccines is just a step-in order to make sure that an outbreak of a major disease doesn't affect everybody.
Ask what motive the government could have for making people sick or disabled. Why would they do that?
Break down the argument of "sick people make them money" by pointing out that while non-disabling illness does require people to pay money, it also costs the government money to support sick or disabled people (e.g. long-term disability payments).
If a sizable portion of the population dies or is permanently disabled from vaccine-preventable diseases, that leaves fewer people who can make money, help maintain the country, or take over someone else's governmental role should they die or retire.
Quote:Ask what motive the government could have for making people sick or disabled. Why would they do that?
Clearly, you haven't thought about this or you are mentally handicapped.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(12-05-2021, 10:08 AM)k.d. Wrote:
Quote:Ask what motive the government could have for making people sick or disabled. Why would they do that?
Clearly, you haven't thought about this or you are mentally handicapped.

As I said in the first post of the thread

Quote:"But don't bother with "Method Two -Using Logic"

My bad.
Ask the Tuskegee Airmen, those given LSD without their knowledge, The polio vaccine that injured 20,000 kids, the unnecessary Swine Flu that killed hundreds and hundreds, Margaret Sanger's government approved killing clinics to rid cities of blacks, the sterilization of mother's declared unfit and the list goes on and on and on.

― Voltaire