The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where the Bodies are Buried
The "Guinea Pig Kids" who were tortured and killed by Fauci ended up in a mass grave in Hawthorne, NY at the Gates of Heaven Cemetery. Pictures and more info can be found here: 
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/12...ng-photos/
There is a headstone with the children's names on it.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Nice blurry pile of bullshit.

Gateway Pundit knows damned well that folks like would buy it.
So, you are saying that there is not a mass grave there, no kids are there, or that it is blurry. Or, are you saying there is no Gate of Heaven Cemetery or there is no Hawthorne, NY. Or are you saying that all of this has been cited in multiple medias but it is all a lie by thousands of unrelated people in different capacities. Which is it, fool?
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(12-05-2021, 06:01 PM)k.d. Wrote: So, you are saying that there is not a mass grave there, no kids are there, or that it is blurry. Or, are you saying there is no Gate of Heaven Cemetery or there is no Hawthorne, NY. Or are you saying that all of this has been cited in multiple medias but it is all a lie by thousands of unrelated people in different capacities. Which is it, fool?

I'm saying there were no Guineapigs kids. Thus makes the rest of your bullshit, bullshit.
Quote:I'm saying there were no Guineapigs kids
Whose mass grave is that? Have you checked the names on the headstone and produced evidence none of them were used in deadly experiments under Fraudci?

― Voltaire
(12-05-2021, 06:21 PM)k.d. Wrote:
Quote:I'm saying there were no Guineapigs kids
Whose mass grave is that? Have you checked the names on the headstone and produced evidence none of them were used in deadly experiments under Fraudci?

Ok fine. Show me the headstone with names on it. You made the claim, not me.
You stupid mother fucker its clearly visible in the link.

― Voltaire
(12-05-2021, 06:31 PM)k.d. Wrote: You stupid mother fucker its clearly visible in the link.

That doesn't say anything.
You can't read, even if written in crayon.

― Voltaire
https://scienceblogs.com/aetiology/2007/...romotion-o