The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unusually Cruel.
Thanks to the Congressmen and lady who are at least trying to do something to help these political prisoners.
https://greene.house.gov/unusually-cruel
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
It's jail.

You are treated commensurate to how big of an entitled asshole you act like in there. That might explain things.

Nothing of what Greene says is true
Quote:Nothing of what Greene says is true
Really? So she is lying, the prisoners are lying, the lawyers are lying, prisoners' families are lying. Ok, I'll take your word for it.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
The jails would be closed down. "Political" prisoners ? Really.
The congressman saw two completely different jail and yes, they are political prisoners. Either read the report or watch the press conference before you start with your stupid shit.

― Voltaire
I saw her interview.
They broke or are accused of breaking federal, state and local laws. Most are out on bail. Most were slapped with misdemeanors or tickets. They are tried before their peers.
Political prisoners ? bah.

Having said that. I read the DC jails aren't pleasant places. I read that the insurrectionists are being treated like black people.
You have no idea what you are talking about.

― Voltaire
I don't rely on conspiracy sources to get my news.
Really? So she is lying, the prisoners are lying, the lawyers are lying, prisoners' families are lying. Ok, I'll take your word for it.

― Voltaire
As far as political prisoners, they are lying, stupid or playing to their base. Or a combination of the three.

Those currently in jail participated in some nasty, violent shit.

The "trespassers" are all back to work, maybe short a couple of hundred bucks.