The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Naughty List
If Santa can Have one, why can't I?

My list, unlike Santa's, doesn't merely call for a lump of coal, but is harsher. My lump of coal is actually a call for Eternal Damnation in the Fiery Lake of Boiling Shit down in HADES.

Joe Biden a/k/a Brandon
Fraudci
Jen Psaki
All Brandon's Cabinet Members, Undersecretaries and staffs
Bill Gates
Soros
CNN Pedophiles
MSNBC Pedophiles
CIA Pedophiles
Joe Scarborough and his Evil Wife
CNN's fear mongering doctors
Walensky
Soros DAs
George Floyd... oops, he's already there.
Gov. Witless of MI
Adam Schiff
Jerry Nadler and all the smelly Jews in Congress
Pelosi
Barak & Michelle
Milley and all the traitors in the Pentagon
Dan Abrams, spawn of Satan
Every CEO of every corporation that gave support and money to BLM
The Squad and their simple-minded minions.

To all those suffering from war, tyranny, disease, lack of food, shelter, and clothing may God give those pure hearts Blessings, Joy, and Peace from now through Eternity.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
You forgot Ashley Biden.
Scratch my dream of a troll-free Christmas.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Your original post was that of a troll.

But my comment/question was legit. You basically wished a world of hell on her a few days ago. I assumed she would be a candidate "Eternal Damnation"
Where does this thread say anything about Ashley Biden? It doesn't. This about MY list, Repeat, MY List and I can put whomever I want on it so butt out.

― Voltaire
And my response was mine.

But I must admit you walked right into it with your despicable post celebrating the theft of an innocent third party's diary. Who might be have might issues . Gave you a good Christmas chuckle.
Innocent? In the first place, that post was about Brandon being a pedo and possibly an incestuous father and in the second place, the chick is an admitted sex and drug fiend. She lost any innocence she had a long, long time ago.

― Voltaire
(12-23-2021, 10:45 AM)k.d. Wrote: Innocent? In the first place, that post was about Brandon being a pedo and possibly an incestuous father and in the second place, the chick is an admitted sex and drug fiend. She lost any innocence she had a long, long time ago.

As I said she may have issues. That's what make your use of her for titillation purposes more disgusting. Would you be even more thrilled if she committed suicide ?
Like her dipshit brother, she was irresponsible and left her diary in a place anyone could see it and it became public. No one's fault but her own. Same for Hunter.

― Voltaire
Ashley Biden has hurt no one. She doesn't really get involved in politics. Her only crime was expecting a little privacy. And I can't underscore the fact that she is not stable, which makes your pos websites bigger poses. You are far from pure, does that give people the right to steal your most intimate possessions ?