The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Partial reason why the rustics hate Fauci
Why they hate him: Dr. Fauci triggers the right because he reveals their deepest insecurities | Salon.com
What a pathetic, low brow, unintelligent piece of crap. And I had high hopes since it started out with a reference to Bill Hicks.
But, I almost stopped reading after this nonsense: "But obviously, the garish rhetoric, especially in light of the growing violence on the right, was meant to intimidate." Did she miss the 'Summer of Love' and the violence, arson and looting?

But I continued until, "The frenzy of defensive rage that Dr. Fauci inspires on the right is hard to square with the man himself, a slight and mild-mannered fellow who retains a 50s-era Brooklyn accent. It's like being threatened by a puppy dog." So this dumb broad is unaware of what Fraudci does to puppies. Maybe sshe is into puns, so I continued.

"It manifests in lectures at other liberals about how we need to be patient with the unvaccinated Trumpers, because they can't be expected to understand how vaccines work." This ignorant girl doesn't even know what a vaccine is and what they are supposed to do. I pulled a Ross Perot and said, "I QUIT".
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
All of REAL health care and science professionals basically say the same thing as Fauci. But Fauci seems to be the center of all of the rustic's violent fantasies.
That's funny, but also totally ignorant.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
It is funny and weird. I think Fauci is enjoying the power you and other have bestowed upon him. I bet he never thought before that he was so omnipotent.
Shorty has had his Napoleon Complex forever.

― Voltaire
(12-27-2021, 12:14 PM)k.d. Wrote: Shorty has had his Napoleon Complex forever.

I never heard of him before Trump marched him out for the cameras
That's because you don't pay attention to anything but CNN.

― Voltaire
(12-27-2021, 01:24 PM)k.d. Wrote: That's because you don't pay attention to anything but CNN.

Nope. One thing I do is pay attention to news. If Fauci said or did anything newsworthy I would have heard about it.

You and yours FauciPhobia is a newly acquired mental affliction.
You've heard of AIDS?

― Voltaire