The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's a step forward I guess
GOP Gov Kristi Noem's Solution to COVID Surge: Wash Your Hands [VIDEO] (hillreporter.com)

Quote:The number one thing that people can do to slow down the spread of a virus? Go wash your hands.

Can't wait till the anti vaxxers websites start trashing this Faucist traitor for such invasive measures.
I would advise you to wash out your mouth and mind with soap and water.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Mitigation is impossible when there is no virus. Sounds like something you said with your "everything but the kitchen sink posting" strategy. Add to that your many contradictions.
How's that only the vaccine is allowed working out fer ya? Everyday more info is coming out and none of it is good.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(12-30-2021, 12:39 PM)k.d. Wrote: How's that only the vaccine is allowed working out fer ya? Everyday more info is coming out and none of it is good.

The vaccine is pretty much what we thought. Myself and others were hoping for a longer efficacy period. But the vaccine itself isn't much good unless people take it. 60 % was never a desired goal. That's what's not working. Our lack of caring has contributed to the virus mutating. And if adults would have acted like adults earlier there would be no talk of having to give kids shots.
As shown, the jab is 'more harm than good'. It is now indisputable and any one who takes it is an ignorant fuck and if a parent let's their kid take it they should immediately be charged with child abuse. I only hope I live long enough to see these mother fuckers hang.

― Voltaire
(12-30-2021, 01:04 PM)k.d. Wrote: As shown, the jab is 'more harm than good'. It is now indisputable and any one who takes it is an ignorant fuck and if a parent let's their kid take it they should immediately be charged with child abuse. I only hope I live long enough to see these mother fuckers hang.

That's why we need adults to be adults
Clearly the education system has failed, just like every other government system.

― Voltaire
(12-30-2021, 01:47 PM)k.d. Wrote: Clearly the education system has failed, just like every other government system.

I would add the health system as well
Gee, yathink.

― Voltaire