The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Killed by the Vaccine
Pathology Results Show 93% of People Who Died After Being Vaccinated Were Killed By the Vaccine
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
I got a better one. Pathology results show that 100% of people die after getting the vaccine. I can prove it, but I'm not going to provide a source either.
Quote:Pathology results show that 100% of people die after getting the vaccine.
But do they all die From the vaccine? No. Only 93%. I'm not gonna waste my time providing links because you never read or watch them.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
You made a little easy to search. Now I understand your shame. But you left off "BOMBSHELL"

15 bodies studied by retired anti-vaxxers
Shame?
Pro-safe vaccines.

― Voltaire
Ashamed of your sources. It's not like you couldn't one. All of the clones had your comment verbatim
Notice you didn't dispute the facts.

― Voltaire
Sorry, consider it disputed.
Sure dispute it, now show the pathological results that dispute the findings. Don't bother trying because you can't.
I'm done talking about this because the scientific analysis has been done and showed that there is "More Harm Than Good".

― Voltaire
You have not made a scientific observation. This is one the most bullshit thing you posted.

If you disagree. Point out a single scientific analysis that was done to make the claim that "Pathology Results Show 93% of People Who Died After Being Vaccinated Were Killed By the Vaccine"