The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Listen to Dr. Ron Paul
https://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog/dr-...uppressed/
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
BOMBSHELL Ron LOL

hydroxychloroquine and horse-dewormer not approved by the FDA.

When did that BOMBSHELL event happen ? today ?
Troll
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(01-04-2022, 06:03 PM)k.d. Wrote: Troll

Same story, different narcissistic nut.

Repeating this story different ways doesn't make it credible. It just means you're not sure about it
psychotic.
You're a real genius. Who did you vote for again?

― Voltaire
Maybe you forgot
Boy, I don't see one post by you praising the most popular president ever with the lowest approval ratings of any president ever. Let's hear why he is so brilliant. I really appreciated the fact that he welcomed the country to 2020 today,
C'mon tell us how great he is, more popular than Obama and Clinton. Let's Go Brandon.

― Voltaire
(01-05-2022, 01:24 AM)k.d. Wrote: Boy, I don't see one post by you praising the most popular president ever with the lowest approval ratings of any president ever. Let's hear why he is so brilliant. I really appreciated the fact that he welcomed the country to 2020 today,
C'mon tell us how great he is, more popular than Obama and Clinton. Let's Go Brandon.

Yep. Biden's low ratings and the Jews are the causes of Covid. I think I saw them as reasons # 318 and 319 in one of your posted lists.