The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHO Gaslighting
Gaslighting from the WHO
On November 23, 2021, the WHO did a Facebook post claiming the vaccines side-effects are mild. You'd never guess that from the 45,000 comments they received--all negative.

Steve Kirsch
2 hr ago
Here’s the WHO Facebook post of November 23, 2021:

May be an image of text that says 'COVID-19 Vaccines World Health Organization REGIONAL FFCF Europe Most people have mild or no side effects following COVID-19 vaccination. Billions of doses of COVID-19 vaccines have been safely administered globally. Mild side effects headache, fever and body aches- are normal within the first couple of days. Any concerns should be reported to your healthcare provider.'
Here are a few of the comments:

Gerald Rogers  (883 likes)

This is what propaganda looks like… and look at
This is what propaganda looks like… and look at the 8,500 comments of people who share story after story after story of serious to lethal side effects! 8,500 people so far speaking up on one post, and hardly a single comment praising the shot.

The World Health Organization, does not promote “health”. Neither does the CDC, the government or most health care systems.

If their agenda was for us to be healthy they would be encouraging exercise, good food, fresh air and natural herbs.

I get that for “most people” the jab doesn’t affect them much.

But here’s the other Fact. 99.8% of people that get Covid have mild to none side effects long term, plus they have what the body is built for. Natural immunity.

And a lot of us, have strong immune systems because we focus on real “health” so our bodies never get it.

For those who love TRUTH and FREEDOM keep asking the question “WHY”?

- -Why did The pharmaceutical companies start developing these shots for Covid-19 before the virus was released?

- why has Pfizer locked up all the research and data for about 50 years?

- Why has the government made it impossible for anyone who was seriously hurt or affected to sue or legally hold accountable these companies?

- Why have all the groups on FB of people gathering to share their experiences and their horror stories after the shot been shut down and banned?

- Why have countries like Australia gone militant enforcing mandates and violate the choice and freedom of its citizens?

- Why does the government legally require companies to force their employees to comply and get the shot, or lose their jobs and benefits?

- Why are there places in the country that even the movie theaters and restaurants have been required to join the enforcers of these stupid mandates?

There are a lot more questions to keep asking.

We live in crazy and unprecedented times.

I want to reiterate this…

I’m NOT anti-vax

I’m anti-propaganda, anti-manipulation and anti-deceit and harmful practices

I’m PRO health. Pro-freedom. Pro-responsible decision making.

For those that choose to get it, I celebrate and honor your choice and hope that you stay healthy and strong.

And if you’re like me, that chooses to take responsibility for my own health, then let’s keep letting our voices be heard so they know WE WILL NOT COMPLY and have our rights abused.

Nicole De Graff (6,000 likes; 177 replies)

Long term heart damage, paralysis, blood clots and death are not mild. May God bring swift Justice to the perpetrators of this evil.

Leona Burton (7,100 likes; 558 replies)

The people have spoken and they’re not happy.

I hope these companies aren’t spending their profits? I see big huge lawsuits before too long!

….

I think you get the picture. Check out the post and scroll to a random comment or two.

And if you know how to view it in a wider column than this, let me know in the comments. It is such a horrible user interface.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
I left Steve Hirsch off my list. Thanks for pointing that out
This explains why arguing based on facts will not work. Facts no longer matter to them. Given the facts, they are be unable to come to sensible conclusions, even in their own best interests.
In Mass-Formations people become radically intolerant of dissident voices. This person threatens to wake the people up and they get angry when confronted by the initial anxiety and discontent they experience by challenges to the official doctrine.

The crowd direct all their aggression at dissident voices.

At the same time they are radically tolerant of their leaders who pronounce the mainstream narrative. These people can lie and cheat and do everything they want and will always be forgiven by the crowd. All the lying, dishonesty and misbehavior is seen by the crowd as doing it for their own safety.:

Let's repeat this very salient point:
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(01-05-2022, 05:32 PM)k.d. Wrote: This explains why arguing based on facts will not work. Facts no longer matter to them. Given the facts, they are be unable to come to sensible conclusions, even in their own best interests.
In Mass-Formations people become radically intolerant of dissident voices. This person threatens to wake the people up and they get angry when confronted by the initial anxiety and discontent they experience by challenges to the official doctrine.

At the same time they are radically tolerant of their leaders who pronounce the mainstream narrative. These people can lie and cheat and do everything they want and will always be forgiven by the crowd. All the lying, dishonesty and misbehavior is seen by the crowd as doing it for their own safety.:

Let's repeat this very salient point:

"Aggression" is a bit theatrical. But I agree that the professional contrarians are vilified, and it has nothing necessarily to do with Covid. It is the fact that they are against everything, "rebels without causes" if you will. The professional contrarians are generally steeped in conspiracy and devoid of facts. They know this but keep going because they have a small but rabid audience who hang on their every word. You may know someone like that.

Mainstream on the other hand, in this context, generally means "consensus". I think that's what trips up the professional contrarians, it would definitely hurt their street cred if their followers knew that they could ever agree with generally accepted opinion and science.
Again, living up to the definition of Mass Formation Psychosis to the "T".

― Voltaire
The "official doctrine" is that of the professional contrarians. You are a classic example of someone unable to disobey them.

But you did just remind me of a trait, aside from the affinity for conspiracy and aversion to facts, about the Pro contrarians and waanabes. That is the SELF-AGRANDIZATION LOL.

You mentioned "dissident" throughout your plagiarizing. DISSIDENT! Is that what you folks think you are ? LOL
You'll have to contact Dr. Mattias Desment about that.

― Voltaire
(01-06-2022, 03:20 PM)k.d. Wrote: You'll have to contact Dr. Mattias Desment about that.

What does he have to do about anything. You claimed the story as yours.
Better look again.

― Voltaire
Nope it was verbatim pasting from what could have been 15 different websites. Precise right down to the bolding and the number of "likes"

You attributed it to yourself by omission.

Had you attended an institution of higher learning you could have been expelled for repeated plagiarizing.