The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tyranny of Medical Mafia
The Washington State Board of Health may soon amend state law to authorize the involuntary detainment of residents as young as 5 years old in Covid-19 “internment camps” for failing to comply with the state’s experimental vaccine mandate.

WAC 246-100-040, a proposed revision to include Covid protocol under the state’s Communicable and Certain Other Diseases act, outlines “Procedures for isolation or quarantine.” The measure would allow local health officers “at his or her sole discretion” to “issue an emergency detention order causing a person or group of persons to be immediately detained for purposes of isolation or quarantine.”

Health officers are required to provide documentation proving unvaccinated residents subject to detention have denied “requests for medical examination, testing, treatment, counseling, vaccination, decontamination of persons or animals, isolation, quarantine and inspection and closure of facilities” prior to involuntarily confinement in quarantine facilities, the resolution states.

The amended law would also allow health officers to deploy law enforcement officials to assist with the arrest of uncompliant Washington residents.

*************************************************************************************************************************************

Meanwhile, Down Under

he Australian government has consistently said that only vaccinated people will be allowed into the country unless there are exempting circumstances.

Representatives are arguing that Djokovic was acting on the understanding that players would be exempted if they had caught Covid during the previous six months.

That would explain why Djokovic, who says he tested positive in December 2021, claims he interjected when he was told by an official that a previous infection would not qualify him for an exemption, purportedly replying: "I'm sorry to interrupt, but that's not true."

Australian Open boss breaks silence on Djokovic (VIDEO)
Read more Australian Open boss breaks silence on Djokovic (VIDEO)
"I explained that I had been recently infected with Covid in December 2021 and, on this basis, I was entitled to a medical exemption in accordance with Australian government rules and guidance," Djokovic says in court documents.

"I further explained that my medical exemption had been granted by the Independent Expert Medical Review Panel, that I had previously provided all relevant medical reports to [Tennis Australia], including my Covid PCR test results, and that accordingly the visa should not be canceled."

The legal team for the player have called the behavior of officials "spurious and mischievous" and argued that it was clearly not right for Djokovic to have been part of a decision while he was tired and not in contact with his lawyers.

The man who could make history by winning a 21st Grand Slam title when the tournament begins on January 17 is said to have felt "shock" and "surprise" and been left confused by the saga.

Unvaccinated tennis star in Djokovic hotel is deported
Read more Unvaccinated tennis star in Djokovic hotel is deported
Immigration lawyer John Findley said that Djokovic had received "significantly unfair treatment".

"He's landed in the middle of a major political dispute," Findley told Sky. "In my opinion, the case that the government is running against Mr Djokovic is to further the political ends of the government of the day."

Home Affairs officials have had an attempt to delay the hearing until Wednesday rejected.

It is scheduled to start at 12pm CET on Monday, with Djokovic's team and the government department each allowed two hours to present their case.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire