The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anti Vaccine aggression kills
They didn’t believe in mitigation. Can’t get more fringe. They were willing to sacrifice lives.

Your turn. Why isn’t that fringe ?
Quote:They didn’t believe in mitigation. Can’t get more fringe. They were willing to sacrifice lives.
They, the 3 doctors, never suggested any such thing, but you have now shown yourself to be even more dishonest than Fraudci. Collins and Frauci knew positively these doctors were not fringe in any sense of the word, but were so greedy and in bed with big pharma they threw their ethics, morals, and souls out the window. This is not speculation. The actual evidence is overwhelming and they are gonna pay - one way or another. You should be ashamed of yourself.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Apparently, you are not referring to Barrington.

"Those who are not vulnerable should immediately be allowed to resume life as normal"

In bed with Big Pharma ? maybe. But it is, by definition, speculation.
Ask Sweden, South Dakota, Florida and a plethora of other nation states that didn't lose their minds. Or, ask me. Other than the original 2 week flatten the curve, I have lived my life as I always did, got covid (self-diagnosis), and am still here to talk about it.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Those three were/are deadly places for Covid.
Compared to what?

― Voltaire
Sweden had the 57the highest per capita death rate out of 216 reported

Florida and South Dakota had the 20th and 17th highest per capita death rate in the US
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! That's scary - if you believe government numbers, which I absolutely don't.

― Voltaire
The info comes from those places
I don't care where they come from.

― Voltaire