The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New product to supplement your zinc cure
The Herschel Mist

Republican Senate Candidate Herschel Walker Claims He Found the COVID Cure (yahoo.com)

Quote:Do you know right now, I have something that [you can bring] into a building, that will clean you of COVID, as you walk through this, this dry mist?” Walker asks.

Beck, processing this information, squints. Walker interprets this as an invitation to proceed.

“As you walk through the door, it will kill any COVID on your body,” he continues. He leans in and adds, “EPA-, FDA-approved.”

“When you leave—it will kill the virus as you leave, this here product,” Walker says. He adds that he has a second unspecified miracle product, a “spray” possibly indicated for use after the dry mist treatment.

“They don’t want to talk about that. They don’t want to hear about that,” Walker says. “And I’m serious.”
OK, I got it. You are saying there is no way to clean the air from a room that had covid particles in it.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
I think a few squirts of Glade would supplement a flute of Gin and Hydroxy well.
Just as I suspected, another nothing burger article
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(01-14-2022, 05:55 PM)k.d. Wrote: Just as I suspected, another nothing burger article

Yes. Like Ron Johnson and his Listerine
Don't know anything about it.

― Voltaire