The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All natural Covid cure
lier this week, the anti-vax “Vaccine Police” leader Christopher Paul Key, who set out on a road trip seeking to conduct citizen’s arrests of Democratic governors and was arrested for criminal trespass, urged his followers to swear off COVID-19 inoculation and to instead drink their own urine as a cure.

The Alex Jones Pal Behind the Anti-Vaccine Right’s Urine Drinking COVID ‘Cure’ (thedailybeast.com)
So Daily Beast had nothing to do but troll this guy.
I have no idea if it cures Covid and neither do they. But, what I do know is that urine therapy has been in practice for a very long time and there are many famous celebrities and sports figures who practice it, besides Joe Sixpack.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
You have no idea whether that glass of piss cures Covid ? If you haven't already, I invite you to try one.

Me ? I'll try a jab first. I'll chance growing an extra testicle over drinking piss.
Quote:I'll try a jab first. I'll chance growing an extra testicle over drinking piss.
Go ahead, but nobody ever died drinking urine.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(01-16-2022, 07:59 PM)k.d. Wrote:
Quote:I'll try a jab first. I'll chance growing an extra testicle over drinking piss.
Go ahead, but nobody ever died drinking urine.

You might correct for change. Because there is not verifiable data for piss or vaccines
Sheesh!

― Voltaire