The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More AIDS from Vax
Official data suggests the Triple Vaccinated are developing Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome at an alarming rate

An in-depth investigation of 5 months worth of official UK Government data published by the UK Health Security Agency seems to confirm predictions previously made by The Expose that the Covid-19 “booster” dose would provide a very short lived temporary boost to the immune systems of the vaccinated population before decimating their immune systems much more rapidly than had already been seen in people who had received two doses of the Covid-19 vaccine.

In short, official UK Government data strongly suggests that the Covid-19 vaccinated population are developing some new form of Covid-19 vaccine induced acquired immunodeficiency syndrome.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Who made that suggestion ?

I read this same thing on what could have been 9 websites that you plagiarized this from. None official and none scientific .

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicatio...ce-reports
Shut up and go get your booster.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Who is making that suggestion ? Joe Rogan
Joe Rogan has 10,500,000 more listeners than CNN.

― Voltaire
I referred to the UK report, not CNN.

Did you know that Kim Kardasian has more followers than Dr Joe Rogan. ?
What you wrongfully are arguing is that the jab has no effect on the immune system. You are part of the covid cult.

― Voltaire
(01-18-2022, 10:30 PM)k.d. Wrote: What you wrongfully are arguing is that the jab has no effect on the immune system. You are part of the covid cult.

I never made any claim either way. That would be way out of our purview.

Now back to my question: Who made that wild claim about the UK data ?
Quote:I referred to the UK report, not CNN.
You referred to Joe Rogan.

Quote:I never made any claim either way. That would be way out of our purview.
Quote:Who made that wild claim about the UK data ?
That would be out of your purview, even tho it is in the article which you obviously can't read.

European Parliament President David Sassoli dies at 65

Sassoli had been hospitalized since Dec. 26 because of abnormal functioning of his immune system, his spokesman said.

CELINE DION IS PARALYZED DUE TO COVID VACCINE
Celine Dion is the most recent superstar centered in a COVID vaccine rumor, however it’s not what you would possibly assume. Whereas some celebrities are being accused of not getting vaccinated or claiming that the vaccine doesn’t work, Dion is alleged to be absolutely vaxxed – and paralyzed due to it.

Dion took to Twitter to precise her unhappiness in regards to the missed performances. “I am heartbroken by this. My team and I have been working on our new show for the past eight months and to not be able to open this November saddens me beyond words. I have to focus on getting better.”

― Voltaire
I posted from the real UK Health site. It said no such thing.

As I said your pasted story was found word for word on 9 small mind sites. Not a single one would say who made the "suggestion" about the data. Debuncked of course.