The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banning Discomfort
So this is CRT ?

Florida could shield whites from 'discomfort' of racist past | AP News

Quote:A bill pushed by Republican Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis that would prohibit public schools and private businesses from making white people feel “discomfort” when they teach students or train employees about discrimination in the nation’s past received its first approval Tuesday.
Well, excuse me, but I am not going to take heat for anything that happened back in history. Neither I nor any other person alive today has ever owned slave so don't try to blame me for any of that shit. But it is just another Marxist ploy to destroy the country.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(01-18-2022, 10:14 PM)k.d. Wrote: Well, excuse me, but I am not going to take heat for anything that happened back in history. Neither I nor any other person alive today has ever owned slave so don't try to blame me for any of that shit. But it is just another Marxist ploy to destroy the country.

I think that Central government law was tailored specifically for those like you who are insecure about their own race.  I was not responsible for any of that shit either, but it doesn't pain me recognize it. And I'm not offended by being reminded of our country's past mistakes.
No one should listen to a word these idiots say. They don't know history. Asked when the Civil War happened, those when asked, had no idea.
Add to the fact that the first registered slave owner in the country was a black man. Do they tell you that? Talking about discomfort.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
You feeling insecure about something?

Else why the totally stupid and irrelevant statement
I feel sorry for anyone who listens to these idiots about history and they know nothing about it. People like you.

― Voltaire
You know Civil Rights and Civil War have absolutely nothing to do with other, I hope ?

Private businesses can do what they want. Schools should be run by local elected boards. Neither need or want a political Head of State mandating or banning them from anything.
Quote:You know Civil Rights and Civil War have absolutely nothing to do with other, I hope ?
It's about history.

Quote:Private businesses can do what they want.
Obviously you've never owned a business.

― Voltaire
(01-19-2022, 03:08 PM)k.d. Wrote:
Quote:You know Civil Rights and Civil War have absolutely nothing to do with other, I hope ?
It's about history.

Quote:Private businesses can do what they want.
Obviously you've never owned a business.

Your history, you have discounted slavery all of your life

You are right. DeSantis has decreed that businesses cannot do what the feel is best for their company.
If they are so concerned about slavery they should be on China's ass about the slave labor happening there right now. But, they really aren't, their concern is destroying the country.

― Voltaire