The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rand Rand claims FDA punishing Republicans
Rand Paul Claims FDA Punishing Republicans By Refusing Monoclonal Antibodies To Florida | Crooks and Liars

Quote:Then omicron came. Omicron is resistant to that treatment, and the FDA and the drug companies themselves made it clear they should not be used to treat omicron.

As usual, Republicans like Rand Paul turn this into a conspiracy theory that the FDA is killing Republicans and Florida because apparently, the FDA doesn't like them?

On OANN, Senator Paul said, "People who think we're a bunch of rubes in flyover country, have utter disdain for us. These are the people who actually limit our access to treatment for Covid," Paul said.

Paul continued, "They are, right now, as we speak, limiting monoclonal antibodies being sent to Florida. Too many deplorables, too many Republicans, too many conservatives are getting sick, and so their way to punish us is by not sending treatments, and I think it's abominable."
I had a thread on Monoclonal antibodies on Monday.
This is a dumbass article.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(01-27-2022, 04:37 PM)k.d. Wrote: I had a thread on Monoclonal antibodies on Monday.
This is a dumbass article.

I like the part about punishing Republicans. If it would only really happen.
Are you saying monoclonols are available, because that is an absolute lie.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(01-27-2022, 11:30 PM)k.d. Wrote: Are you saying monoclonols are available, because that is an absolute lie.

They are obsolete.
Quote:They are obsolete.
That's going to be disappointing to thousands of cancer patients that depend on them.

― Voltaire
This has nothing to do with cancer.
It is about the unavailability of monoclonals

― Voltaire
(01-28-2022, 06:17 PM)k.d. Wrote: It is about the unavailability of monoclonals

They are not needed for Omicron
So what?

― Voltaire