The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guv rebukes Central Government censorship
Evers vetoes bill seeking to ban school lessons on systemic racism (jsonline.com)

Tony sez:

Quote:"I have said before and will restate again today that I trust parents, educators, and schools to work together to do what is best for our kids — work they have long been doing without the political interference and micromanagement from politicians in Madison."
Should read: "Evers demands bigoted and racist anti-whiteness CRT to be taught in WI schools."
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(02-04-2022, 06:04 PM)k.d. Wrote: Should read: "Evers demands bigoted and racist anti-whiteness CRT to be taught in WI schools."

Just wants the parents to decide
Quote:Just wants the parents to decide
No, you were just against that in KC. Let the children decide.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
The elected School Board decided.
on the advice of children.

― Voltaire
(02-04-2022, 06:36 PM)k.d. Wrote: on the advice of children.

Sounds like some pretty judicious folks. It makes sense since those kids made a pretty good argument.

Quote:"I see no wrong in telling your child not to read a book, however to tell every child that is a violation to the rights of students," said one student who spoke at the NKC school board meeting.
yer an idiot

― Voltaire
(02-04-2022, 07:43 PM)k.d. Wrote: yer an idiot

as I said, the kids are the adults in the room

Thanks for confirming that
Let me confirm what I said previously: yer an idiot.

― Voltaire