The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One less crime against humanity
The Frontline Quacks will have to amend their manifesto to the ICC.

It's now 159,999 crimes against humanity.

Bob Saget's Cause of Death Revealed (yahoo.com)

Head Trauma
That is the least convincing thing I have ever read. But it does give you another opportunity for you to be an asshole and denigrate every serious doctor, researcher and scientist that aren't bought by Pfizer. I would also point out that you are the least serious person and nothing but a parrot of the bought off liars Fraudci, CDC, and the Chinese.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
So Sagat's name is still on your list ?

I'm trying to nail down your 160,000 crimes against humanity. Do you take that figure seriously ?

Is Carrie Madej a serious doctor ?
As I said, low IQ and not a serious person.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Is Michael Yeadon a serious unemployed doctor ?

Why isn't Jimmy Carter included for his crimes against humanity ?
As I said, low IQ and not a serious person.

― Voltaire
Were you serious when you claimed that the Wisconsin Assembly voted unanimously to decertify the elections ?

BTW How did that work out ?
Quote:Were you serious when you claimed that the Wisconsin Assembly voted unanimously to decertify the elections ?
you betcha

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/01...ion-video/

― Voltaire
Only someone with low IQ and immense childishness would double and triple down on a false story.
Don't try and gaslight people.

― Voltaire