The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Syria Calls Out The Jews
Syria Notifies Israel It Will Attack If IDF Doesn't Leave Golan Heights
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-1...an-heights
"We will increase the numbers of residents in the Golan, sending a resounding message to all - we will never relinquish the Golan Heights," Gantz said, according to The Jerusalem Post. "We will enlist the support of the US and the international community to promote Israel's interests on our northern border," he added.

This could get very interesting.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
US , but not the "international community, will support this. The benjamins will guarantee that.
You realize, dontcha, that all those central banks are run by Jews, right. You know, the ones who finance these wars.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
You lost me
What do you think this means: "We will enlist the support of the US and the international community."?
Support, regardless if it's military, intelligence, or financial, all costs money, and since every nation is in debt, they can only get the finances from their central banks - the Jews.

― Voltaire
Still losing me.

Debt is the obligation of the debtors last time I checked.
They will create more debt for the war profiteers (also Jews).

― Voltaire
Huh ?

Banks create debt ?
Bank are war profiteers ?
You really need to dig into history more. You don't know that banks finance both sides or that the military armaments companies are mostly owned by Jews.

― Voltaire
Banks pretty much lend based on risk. Debt is financed by investors. And I'd imagine that the armament company's main customers would be warring countries. Can't find much fault with these basic free enterprise models.

I think to put this on the Jews is a bit over the top.