The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Balls/Cajones
We got to see incidents of unbelievable guts, courage and bravery this week. First at the World cup where the Iranian men's soccer team, standing in front of their country's flag, stood mute as their national anthem was played and sung. They did this in support of the protesters killed by their government. They did this knowing full well that they, themselves could face being beheaded when they return to Iran. Bless their souls. 

Second, people, en masse, all around China are protesting more Covid lockdowns and shouting "Give me liberty or give me death." This is unheard of in China and can get you killed or imprisoned. "Louder With Crowder" did an excellent segment on this this morning. I hope they have the strength and will to carry on.

We need the farmers in the Netherlands to have the balls to follow these courageous souls into battle.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire