The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shit Shows Continue
Trains:

Everyone knows about the disaster in E. Palestine, OH. The disaster of contaminating the entire area with poisonous toxins, the disaster of the Biden response and the disaster that is Cabinet head, faggot, Pete Buttplug. 
Since then, almost every day sees another derailment, explosions of rail cars, truckers tankers, food and fuel depots, factories and plants.
Have you heard about the head-on-collision on the tracks between a freight train and passenger train in Greece? How does this happen. The protesters in Greece want to know. These anomalies are happening around the world. Has anyone asked where the eco-facist- terrorists have been and are accounted for?

And speaking of shit blowing up, thanks to Seymour Hirsch, we know what we already knew, that the insane U.S. government attacked its NATO ally, Germany, and committed an act of war against it by blowing up the Nordstream pipeline. I ask, why do we tolerate this evil?

Speaking of evil, it hurt  my heart to see and hear of the devastating earthquakes in Turkey and Syria. So, instead of displaying compassion, lending a helping hand, or being a conduit of much needed resources, what does this government do? Keeps their stupid sanctions in place to make those suffering suffer even more - intentionally. More and more I believe that Hell and Eternal Damnation is too good for these monsters.

I wanted to get into more but right now it seems overwhelming - it is almost impossible to keep up with the  evildoers.
But here is one more little tidbit you may not be aware of.

While Biden and his band of traitors are going to Kiev to plop down billions in cash and weapons to that little Jewish Nazi, Russia is not sitting on their hands. Nope. They are doing something similar. Sending Security and Defense Ministers to Cuba for high level talks. Did ABCNBCCBS tell you that?
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire