The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GOP Sucks
https://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog/ran...eep-state/
Especially the Deep Staters
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Paul is just trying mimic the Democrats. Tit for tat. Ho Hum. This will never end.
How is he mimicking the creeps?
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(10-22-2019, 02:13 PM)k.d. Wrote: How is he mimicking the creeps?
 Perpetual silly politically investigations.
Russiagate was an inept try at a coup against Trump by the Deep State. It is important that Congress investigates and gets to the bottom of this treasonous plot against your elected president.

― Voltaire
Boy, the way you railed on the Dems for all this crap authenticates the enormity of you hypocriticalness.
NO! I wanna know who exactly was behind this coup attempt in my country because I suspect it was the same group behind the JFK assassination and I want them destroyed.

― Voltaire
Coup ? A bit melodramatic, to say the least. Anyway, I thought it was a "lynching"

https://benjaminfulford.net/2019/10/21/c...continues/
Right. Oswald killed Kennedy and was a lone assassin. What has been going on is a conspiracy fact and Graham is a player in it.

― Voltaire
(10-22-2019, 08:15 PM)k.d. Wrote: Right. Oswald killed Kennedy and was a lone assassin. What has been going on is a conspiracy fact and Graham is a player in it.

Don't forget the Pope !