The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Stand With Putin
Quote:must respect and address the needs of students of all genders and sexual orientations.
Are not peds and animals not sexual orientation that are part of your respect and humanity? Remember, the law says ALL sexual orientations.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Rape is sex !

Do you truly believe that ?
Is rape a sexual orientation?
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Is posting absurdities on the internet a sexual orientation ?
You should read the article once again, but with a clear head this time, if you want to talk about absurdities. Children claiming 5 or 6 genders, woman cutting of their breasts, men cutting off their penises and trying to transition from male to female and competing against actual women in sporting events. This you don't find absurd? Teaching children about the Tranny, gay, lesbian lifestyle. Not the kind of society I want to be part of.

― Voltaire
The occurrence of these is so remarkably minuscule as to be statistically non-existent. In other words it is utter bullshit.

The society I want to live in respects individual liberties, which includes peaceful differences
I swear to God you haven't read the article. Nowhere is there a suggestion of violence or harassment against the freaks or disrupting any of their sick behavior in their bedrooms.

― Voltaire
You brought up the violence and called it sex.

The article was about the virtue of state controlled culture.
Quote:You brought up the violence and called it sex.
Please point out where I brought up violence. You can't.
Quote:The article was about the virtue of state controlled culture.
Not even close. It is about protecting tradition, natural law, and culture.

― Voltaire
Read your article. It was state controlled