The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Love Israel - Hate Jews
https://www.salon.com/2019/12/14/is-dona...ti-semite/
If anyone has studied history and they aren't anti-Jew they are ignorant asses.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
A long time acquaintance recently told me he was Jewish. I would have had no idea, probably because I could have cared less. Nicest guy.

There is one and only one possible reason why anybody could be anti-Jew. The state of Israel on the other hand has provided many real reasons to dislike.
There is a reason why they were kicked out of 109 countries, city/states.

On December 17, 1862, General Ulysses Grant wrote to the Assistant Adjutant General of the US Army:

"I have long since believed that in spite of all the vigilance that can be infused into post commanders, the specie regulations of the Treasury Department have been violated, and that mostly by the Jews and other unprincipled traders. So well satisfied have I been of this that I instructed the commanding officer at Columbus to refuse all permits to Jews to come South, and I have frequently had them expelled from the department. But they come in with their carpet-sacks in spite of all that can be done to prevent it. The Jews seem to be a privileged class that can travel anywhere. They will land at any woodyard on the river and make their way through the country. If not permitted to buy cotton themselves, they will act as agents for someone else, who will be at a military post with a Treasury permit to receive cotton and pay for it in Treasury notes which the Jew will buy at an agreed rate, paying gold."

Also, on December 17, 1862, General Ulysses S. Grant issued General Orders No. 11. This order banished all Jews from Tennessee's western military.

General Orders No. 11 declared:

"1. The Jews, as a class, violating every regulation of trade established by the Treasury Department, are hereby expelled from the Department.

"2. Within 24 hours from the receipt of this order by Post Commanders, they will see that all of this class of people are furnished with passes required to leave, and anyone returning after such notification, will be arrested and held in confinement until an opportunity occurs of sending them out as prisoners, unless furnished with permits from these headquarters.

"3. No permits will be given these people to visit headquarters for the purpose of making personal application for trade permits.

"By order of Major Gen. Grant.

"Jno. A. Rawlings,
Assistant Adjutant General"
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Just one !

Folks that inexplicably don't like Jewish individuals don't like any individuals of different ethnicity.

"unprincipled traders" ? hmmm

My Jew friend is a retired music teacher. But, I guess ya never know what those sneaky bastards are really up to.
Quote:Folks that inexplicably don't like Jewish individuals
Okay, except it isn't inexplicable that one would detest people like Schiff, Nadler, Schumer, all the Jews involved in impeachment that lied their asses off, concocted weird scenarios and opinions and falsehoods. It is not inexplicable to study, observe, and deduce the vileness, cruelty, and oppression of the State of Israel against Palestinians. They are literally worse than than the Third Reich. They generally are the most vile and despicable people on the face-of-the-Earth. Saying that does not mean every single Jewish individual fall into that category, but stereotypically, it is true and has been true for centuries.

― Voltaire
Are Pelosi, Clinton and, Warren Jews. Maybe they are , I didn't look it up ?

Based on your criteria you should be hatin all Dago's and Mc's as well.
Quote:Are Pelosi, Clinton and, Warren Jews.
No, they are corrupt, dishonest, crooked politicians who have no shame.

Quote:Based on your criteria you should be hatin all Dago's and Mc's as well.
Why would I hate pasta eaters and drunks?

― Voltaire
(12-15-2019, 12:27 PM)k.d. Wrote:
Quote:Are Pelosi, Clinton and, Warren Jews.
No, they are corrupt, dishonest, crooked politicians who have no shame.

Quote:Based on your criteria you should be hatin all Dago's and Mc's as well.
Why would I hate pasta eaters and drunks?
We should hate them because I can go online and find some bad ones. Plus the movies have taught us that they are criminals thus we must hate them solely based on the Dagoness and Mcness.

You might want to get your Jewdar looked at. I think it might be malfunctioning. I found some places on the web that say Pelosi might be a Jew !!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Maybe you should spend less time watching movies and more time exploring history - or any useful subject.

― Voltaire