The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Google Hates Mark
Tried to find the WI Against the Fist Facebook page using Google and it never showed up. Went to Dogpile, which I usually use, and there it was right on top.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Congrats Mark !

You are officially somebody !
I am so hurt that Google ignores me...oh well I guess its ok 99.99% of the worlds population does also so I am use to it. I may have to start using that WIVSFIST page more as my private group has pretty much ran out of liberals, nonbinarys, and other woke people the post have dropped recently, I guess it could be the holidays but when your are consistently wrong like liberals are they eventually burnout. Some of my new favorites who have joined are 4 or 5 anti government types who are a hoot with some of their post, they hate all politicians all cops all laws 

This is a private group so it does not show up in anyone's timeline that are not members.

If anyone is interested its Northeast Wisconsin Debate Group just send a request and you will get in
Now that I think about it I will post a link to this site in the Debate group
Put up a link for that debate group, please.

Quote:Some of my new favorites who have joined are 4 or 5 anti government types who are a hoot with some of their post, they hate all politicians all cops all laws
After what we've seen with the FBI, CIA, Pelosi, Schiff, Nadler and their total disregard for lawful behavior, dereliction of duty and fealty to the law, who can blame them. Besides, what laws do you need other than the 10 Commandments?
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire