The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Round Two
Round Two: US Drone Airstrikes Kill Six Pro-Iran Militia Commanders
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/r...commanders

I gotta think Iran is on the phone to Russia ordering more S-400s
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Iran can pick the time, place and method for which to retaliate. And there is a consensus that they will.

Will Trump further escalate ? Sorry, dumb question.
Quote:Will Trump further escalate ? Sorry, dumb question.
And then you ask yourself,"What would Hillary do?" Or, what would any of the current crop of Democratic Presidential Candidates do?
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Don't know. I don't think they are battling the same demons as Trump. Namely insecurity and hyper-narcissism.

More importantly, the current crop of candidates who were in office at the time all supported the Iran treaty. So we would probably not be where we are at now.
Quote:Don't know.
Well, there is the typical dishonest Democrat answer. How did Hillary do on Libya, overlooking Israeli treatment of Palestinians and stealing their land, supporting Saudi Arabia in creating the current most horrific humanitarian crisis on Earth. Really? You don't know.

Quote:More importantly, the current crop of candidates who were in office at the time all supported the Iran treaty.
They also supported what I just said about Hillary.

As an after-thought, I would add: the morons in the Democratic party don't want Tulsi because they are part of the problem and add nothing to any solution.

― Voltaire
(01-04-2020, 03:17 PM)k.d. Wrote:
Quote:Don't know.
Well, there is the typical dishonest Democrat answer. How did Hillary do on Libya, overlooking Israeli treatment of Palestinians and stealing their land, supporting Saudi Arabia in creating the current most horrific humanitarian crisis on Earth. Really? You don't know.

Quote:More importantly, the current crop of candidates who were in office at the time all supported the Iran treaty.
They also supported what I just said about Hillary.

As an after-thought, I would add: the morons in the Democratic party don't want Tulsi because they are part of the problem and add nothing to any solution.

I see no mention of attacking and being attacked by Iran here. You'll have to help with the connection.

If you just wanted to blurt out random utterances about war mongering Dems, fine. You would have no argument here. But Iran is a very specific threat.
Quote:But Iran is a very specific threat.
It wasn't, but it is now - thanks to Trump's stupid move.

― Voltaire