The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yang is right
Yang Calls Out DNC For Declining Fox News Invitation to Host Debate
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bronsonsto...e-n2560093

Quote:"One thing I think Democrats should do," Yang began, "I think we should go on Fox News and talk to the American people because how can you win an election and bring the people together when you won't talk to 40 or 50 percent of the population?"

Yang's comments set him apart from most of his fellow Democratic rivals who, instead of seeking to bring the country together, are moving further and further to the left in an effort to woo Democratic primary voters.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
He's probably right. I highly doubt Fox would roll out Hannity, Carlson or Judge Jeanine as moderators. Fox does have a few news people around.

But as of now the Dems don't need moderates to get the nomination.

Yang is not a far lefty ?? Whaaaat !!
Who's your candidate of choice?
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Anybody not named Warren or Sanders
I guess that means corrupt, senile, fool Biden is okay with you.

― Voltaire
(01-26-2020, 04:01 PM)k.d. Wrote: I guess that means corrupt, senile, fool Biden is okay with you.

He'll do. Even though he has uncontrollable mouth too.