The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
shoring up the the "basest" of the base vote
leaving no rock unturned

Operation Faithful Patriot ???

Asylum seekers = invaders ???

redefining citizenship ???

can't go wrong with this formula
The main obligation of the military and the president is to protect our borders. Why would anyone have a problem with that?

Invaders = phony asylum seekers.

Who would disagree that anchor babies are robbing actual citizens of their wealth?
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Our borders are in not jeopardy.

There is nothing remotely resembling an invasion happening. Actually days away.

I would disagree that being a citizen are robbing anybody's wealth
There is a right (legal) way and a wrong (illegal) way to enter my country.

You simply are not facing reality if you think folks with no money, no job, no insurance, come here to have a baby are not depleting our services and wealth. It may be free to them, but we pay.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(10-30-2018, 02:56 PM)k.d. Wrote: There is a right (legal) way and a wrong (illegal) way to enter my country.

You simply are not facing reality if you think folks with no money, no job, no insurance, come here to have a baby are not depleting our services and wealth. It may be free to them, but we pay.

The so called caravan invaders are not here yet.

Asylum is a right way if approved. If not approved, they don't get in.. 

Folks coming in on the southern border generally come to work. Other the schools, they are not depleting are services. I'm not sure what you mean by "wealth" They create wealth.
You are not only uninformed, but misinformed, too.

― Voltaire
(10-30-2018, 04:06 PM)k.d. Wrote: You are not only uninformed, but misinformed, too.

what about ?
See, you don't know what you don't know.

― Voltaire