The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sessions Out
Finally!
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
I would have thought Sessions would have been your guy. You seem to share values.
And his values are?
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
he likes his peoples
Evidently, 'his peoples' are all the Democrats like Hillary, Huma, Wasserman-Schultz, Podestas Comey and the others at the FBI that he never prosecuted - never even charged.

― Voltaire
You are confusing Sessions with Trump. Not hard to do, I'll admit.

Trump can keep his base fired up without doing something as totally pointless as prosecuting these has-beens.
Sessions was a complete and total failure at his job. Thankfully finally, much too late, Trump got rid of that loser.

― Voltaire
(11-08-2018, 02:10 PM)k.d. Wrote: Sessions was a complete and total failure at his job. Thankfully finally, much too late, Trump got rid of that loser.

I'm as happy as you are.