The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Screw Gillette
https://www.wsj.com/articles/p-g-challen...1547467200
Bunch-a-pussies
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
They are basically suggesting men to quit acting like jerks. Bad idea !
Men have spoken and if you want to know what they said, look at the number of 'thumbs down" and read the comments from this You Tube page.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koPmuEyP3a0
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
What did you find objectionable ? Did you feel emasculated after viewing that ? It basically tells men to try to act like men.
I don't need a lecture from a TV commercial. Maybe they should try that on the millions of unwed mothers that don't know how to behave all ladylike.

― Voltaire
(01-15-2019, 06:36 PM)k.d. Wrote: I don't need a lecture from a TV commercial. Maybe they should try that on the millions of unwed mothers that don't know how to behave all ladylike.

I think they were trying to peddle their product to male hipsters. Not sure unwed mothers fit the targeted   demographic. It seems like people took notice.
You don't know any women who shave body parts?

When you find a hipster without a beard, take a picture and post it so we can all see.

― Voltaire