The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now we know
Quote:"Their basic argument was this was a conspiracy so vast and so successful that there’s no evidence of it.”
https://www.rawstory.com/2020/11/john-bo...nce-of-it/
The one time you should have 'killed the messenger' and you didn't.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(11-15-2020, 11:16 AM)k.d. Wrote: The one time you should have 'killed the messenger' and you didn't.
I couldn't find that quote anywhere else.

It "fits to a tee". They keep throwing shit to the wall, so far nothing seems to stick. Judges are starting to get pissed off:

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/judges-i...s_card_hed
What are you people afraid of?
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(11-16-2020, 12:50 PM)k.d. Wrote: What are you people afraid of?
Don't think anybody is afraid of anything. That's why this is proceeding without interference.

The endgame which is to sow discord. Witness the MAGAmarch. It doesn't even seem that the Trump lawyers believe the widespread fraud fairytale.
https://trendingpolitics.com/attorney-si...joe-biden/
Listen to Sydney Powell, she isn't known for BS.

― Voltaire
She has the right to challenge these.

Powell is a TV lawyer/reporter who has unconditional allegiance to all things Trump. That may cause some people to think she IS full of shit.
Quote:Powell is a TV lawyer/reporter who has unconditional allegiance to all things Trump.
I don't know where you get that from? She is a former Fed prosecuter who may well be the next head of the FBI.

― Voltaire
(11-16-2020, 01:25 PM)k.d. Wrote:
Quote:Powell is a TV lawyer/reporter who has unconditional allegiance to all things Trump.
I don't know where you get that from? She is a former Fed prosecuter who may well be the next head of the FBI.
I watch TV. She is on often. You link was from a TV show. She is a regular on Lou Dobbs.

She will never head of FBI. And Rudy won't be a Supreme Court justice either. Despite who our next president is. She has prominence but she let her uber partisanship control her
Quote:watch TV. She is on often. You link was from a TV show. She is a regular on Lou Dobbs.
Perry Mason was a TV lawyer. Because she is on  a segment of a program does not make her a TV lawyer. Sheesh!

― Voltaire