The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I was wrong
I was positive that the ninja exercise would return a win for Trump in AZ. Quite the opposite.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2021...audit.html
And the most popular president in American history who supposedly received 81 million votes has a 38% approval rating.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Trump had a 34 %
I don't remember that or that he was the most popular prez ever or claimed to get 81 million votes.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(10-11-2021, 03:51 PM)k.d. Wrote: I don't remember that or that he was the most popular prez ever or claimed to get 81 million votes.

One thing is fact. He got the 81 million votes. That is drop and undisputable drop dead fact.
I don't dispute that he got the votes, I dispute how he got them.

― Voltaire
(10-11-2021, 08:23 PM)k.d. Wrote: I don't dispute that he got the votes, I dispute how he got them.

That's a step forward. Good job !

How did he get them ?  Please provide numbers along side your itemization as well a which state. And some kind of certification and validation.
He got 81 million legitimate votes like Oswald killed Kennedy.

― Voltaire
(10-11-2021, 09:11 PM)k.d. Wrote: He got 81 million legitimate votes like Oswald killed Kennedy.

Not really the correct way to make an analogy. But anyway, until you have numbers everything you say, by definition, is bullshit.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/10...t-results/
BREAKING: Arizona Attorney General Fires Off Letter to Secretary of State — Demands Documents Based on Forensic Audit Results
The Gateway Pundit determined last week that following the AZ Senate Audit nearly 700,000 ballots in Maricopa County had issues as identified in the audit and canvassing of the county.

These issues are not likely mutually exclusive but give a very good indication that the 2020 Election in Arizona was full of tenss of thousands of invalid ballots.

― Voltaire