The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Common trait of the Neo-Patriot
(02-08-2021, 11:28 AM)k.d. Wrote: I'm only interested because of your support of them, why do you?
I have no idea why these things pop into your mind ? Can you find something a little less sillier ?
So, you find pedophilia silly.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
I find bringing it up out of the blue silly.
No sillier than you bringing up racism and whatever to fuck neo patriots are.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(02-08-2021, 12:26 PM)k.d. Wrote: No sillier than you bringing up racism and whatever to fuck neo patriots are.
Quite a bit less sillier

Neo means "new" as opposed to classical definition patriot.

Under the new usage Trump is a patriot - Pence is not a patriot. The recent seditionists are patriots - Liz Cheney is not a patriot. 

The self- proclaimed patriots of today are not Thomas Paine or Thomas Jefferson.

Even you have admitted that we must believe exactly what you believe to be a patriot. That is the essence of "neo" patriotism. Oh yeah, we must love Trump too to a be patriot.

Sidney Powell: The bravest, smartest, fiercest patriot in America

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/202...z6lu7wm2gi
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
Pure garbage.

― Voltaire
(02-08-2021, 01:35 PM)k.d. Wrote: Pure garbage.
I agree. Powell is the antithesis of a patriot.

Hey! Now that I said that, I understand the joy you all have of being able to make up your own personal definition of patriotism.
Spoken like someone who's patriotism and loyalty is to the government.

― Voltaire
A neo-patriot is loyal.

As much as I love and appreciate my country. And the meager sacrifices I make to it. The moniker of "patriot" is insulting to me. Shouldn't be.

I try hard not to be racist, not to be anti-Semitic , not to be violent, not to hate people I don't know. All traits of the new breed of self described "patriots.
Quote:I try hard not to be racist, not to be anti-Semitic ,
Showing again you judge by collectives, unlike patriots who look at individuals.

― Voltaire