The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Common trait of the Neo-Patriot
(02-08-2021, 09:34 PM)k.d. Wrote:
Quote:I try hard not to be racist, not to be anti-Semitic ,
Showing again you judge by collectives, unlike patriots who look at individuals.
Not even a good try.

Note the word "not" in both of those statements.  So are you saying I "judge" by "not" judging ??? LOL

Kinda like having to prove that wild accusations were false during the election, rather than the other way around.
You are free to move to Africa or Israel.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Tossing out the good ol "Go back to where you came from" mantra is yet another neo-patriot trait.
I didn't know you were a blue-gummed Jew.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(02-09-2021, 10:27 AM)k.d. Wrote: I didn't know you were a blue-gummed Jew.
Gratuitous tossing out of racial epithet is also a trait of the neo patriot.

Do you view yourself as a patriot ?
Quote:Gratuitous tossing out of racial epithet
You mean like neo-patriot?

― Voltaire
(02-09-2021, 10:43 AM)k.d. Wrote:
Quote:Gratuitous tossing out of racial epithet
You mean like neo-patriot?
Gosh, yet another trait of the neo-patriot. Equating patriotism to race.
That's right. Neo-patriot is code for white supremacist. Clearly you are the one who brought race into it.

― Voltaire
Not exactly. But I hate to nitpick. So yes, I did bring race into it.

However I did not equate patriotism to white supremacy/nationalism. Quite the opposite. I did equate the modern day self described "patriot" to white nationalism/supremacy.
Quote:However I did not equate patriotism to white supremacy/nationalism. Quite the opposite. I did equate the modern day self described "patriot" to white nationalism/supremacy.
So you DID and you DIDN'T.

― Voltaire