The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We are gone ?
(08-31-2021, 08:06 PM)k.d. Wrote:
Quote:You posted some petition from warmongers who want to continue killing and being killed in Afghanistan.
Point out that part in the open letter. You just didn't like the points they made against you Marxists.

The part about the Keystone pipeline was certainly relevant. sheesh

Are you actually claiming that Generals are NOT warmongers ?
You said:

Quote:You posted some petition from warmongers who want to continue killing and being killed in Afghanistan. 
I asked you to show me where they said that. You couldn't so you diverted to something else.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(09-01-2021, 08:20 AM)k.d. Wrote: You said:

I asked you to show me where they said that. You couldn't so you diverted to something else.

That what Generals do. Kill and be killed, no ?

My response was no diversion. It was a direct answer.

I didn't claim they "said" anything.
Again, where did they express this: "petition from warmongers who want to continue killing and being killed in Afghanistan. "

I imagine you are celebrating Biden's successful exit from Afghanistan.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
We are out, hopefully. But there is nothing to celebrate.

The fine Generals did not want us to leave, that is obvious.

I don't know what the hell a "successful" exit is. Enlighten me. I would not say anything "successful" happened in 20 years.

I think that Biden either grossly over estimated the resolve of our puppets or this whole thing was negotiated. Biden and others fckd up.

At least we are finding out who the hypocrites are.

It appears we haven't learned shit from this 20 year debacle.
Quote:It appears we haven't learned shit from this 20 year debacle.
Who is 'we'?

― Voltaire
(09-06-2021, 09:14 PM)k.d. Wrote:
Quote:It appears we haven't learned shit from this 20 year debacle.
Who is 'we'?

Us nationalists.
Nope, you Imperialists.

― Voltaire
(09-07-2021, 08:09 AM)k.d. Wrote: Nope, you Imperialists.

Sorry. I am one of the very few who think the hasty pullout was a good thing.

It seems like the chest thumping "Nationalists" are monsterous hypocrites. Especially the ones who engineered the pullout
Quote:Sorry. I am one of the very few who think the hasty pullout was a good thing.
Good for you. But, I am one of the few who thought we had no business being there in the first place.

― Voltaire