The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IVERMECTIN Effective
Bullshit! AGAIN!!!! Didn't you  see the stadiums of the college football games filled to the top with unmasked spectators shouting "FUCK BIDEN"? If your life isn't normal it's your own damn fault for listening to that gawddamned Fauxchi and the rest of those baffoons.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(09-16-2021, 10:47 AM)k.d. Wrote: Bullshit! AGAIN!!!! Didn't you  see the stadiums of the college football games filled to the top with unmasked spectators shouting "FUCK BIDEN"? If your life isn't normal it's your own damn fault for listening to that gawddamned Fauxchi and the rest of those baffoons.

When's the last concert you went to ?  You been to Miami or Vegas lately ? Ever seen a kid on a school playground with a mask on ? I have to 3 year old grandson who has to where a mask to preschool, breaks my heart. I have a disabled 27 year adult son who has to wear a mask to work, he has no idea what's going on. Do those visuals make you happy and normal ?

If those folks feel so normal and free, why do they hell "fuck" Biden. Just to be assholes ? When you spend you life obsessed with Fauci , is that because things are NORMAL.

You made my point asshole.

Reality is reality.
Grow some balls and quit acting in a servile manner to these tyrants and authoritarians. Until then you deserve what you put up with.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
Quote:Grow some balls and quit acting in a servile manner to these tyrants and authoritarians
Please explain how that will make things normal.

Quote:Until then you deserve what you put up with.
I was going to say the same thing about you.
I repeat: If your life isn't normal it's your own damn fault for listening to that gawddamned Fauxchi and the rest of those baffoons.

And someone should call CPS for putting a mask on a 3 year-old kid. That is child abuse.

― Voltaire
(09-16-2021, 03:55 PM)k.d. Wrote: I repeat: If your life isn't normal it's your own damn fault for listening to that gawddamned Fauxchi and the rest of those baffoons.

I believe you and I are subject to the same restrictions, right ?

Or what do mean by that comment ?
I ran my business as I always have among tens of thousands of people and nothing has changed except for a few goons in masks. Apparently, the Marxist areas are not free. Surprise, surprise.

― Voltaire
(09-16-2021, 07:32 PM)k.d. Wrote: I ran my business as I always have among tens of thousands of people and nothing has changed except for a few goons in masks. Apparently, the Marxist areas are not free. Surprise, surprise.
Well then you nothing to complain about. You are the one yelling tyranny at every corner.
I have every right, duty, obligation, and moral responsibility to shout and scream and warn anyone that will listen about what you commies, Bolsheviks, and Marxists are doing to destroy the land, culture and heritage I love.

― Voltaire
(09-16-2021, 08:33 PM)k.d. Wrote: I have every right, duty, obligation, and moral responsibility to shout and scream and warn anyone that will listen about what you commies, Bolsheviks, and Marxists are doing to destroy the land, culture and heritage I love.

Except in this case "they" are not destroying anything. Everything is spiffy and normal for you. At least that is what you profess.

I could go on for days explaining what a monsterous hypocrite you are.