The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $unreadreports - Line: 32 - File: global.php(961) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/global.php(961) : eval()'d code 32 errorHandler->error_callback
/global.php 961 eval
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rogan Takes on Fraudci
The link is the coroners office where you will find the death certificates.
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
(10-28-2021, 10:37 AM)k.d. Wrote: The link is the coroners office where you will find the death certificates.

That would be helpful. I couldn't find those, could you post them.
Why lie. You don't believe that kids died?
You don't even believe your own post?

Quote:Tim Ross, Director of the Child Welfare program at VERA (as of 2009), 29% of the remaining 417 children who were used in drug studies had died (out of a total 532 children that are admitted to have been used).
“If you want to know who rules over you, just look for who you are not allowed to criticize.”

― Voltaire
https://www.vera.org/newsroom/vera-insti...r-hiv-aids

Vera reviewers found that 532 children in foster care participated in 88 clinical trials, including 65 trials of new medications, between 1985 and 2005. The findings dispel some of the allegations that led to the study and confirm others. The examination of the children’s child welfare files found, for example, that no children were removed from their families to participate in the trials and no children died because of clinical trials medications.
There is nothing more I can do for you, except pray.

― Voltaire
(10-28-2021, 05:35 PM)k.d. Wrote: There is nothing more I can do for you, except pray.

What more can you do when the facts contradict your narrative.

I produced actual the report. All you can do is paste in bolded and italicized half sentences from Gateway Pundit and/or it's umbrella websites
Quote:I produced actual the report.
I produced actual the report. WTF did you learn to write. 'actual the report', eh?

Your 'produced actual the report' is as full of shit as the Warren Commission Report on the Kennedy assassination.

Your sacred cow, diety, Fraudci is  a barbaric monster whom has no compunction when murdering children, brutally torturing puppies or poisoning the general population. That little fucker has got nothing right in 50 years.

― Voltaire
You posted the bullshit, not me. You first referred to VERA, not me.

Why don't you grow a pair and back up your bullshit ?
Quote:Why don't you grow a pair and back up your bullshit ?
It has been backed-up, double backed-up and triplle backed-up, but you'd rather believe the propagandizing stenographers from the government funded obfuscaters.

― Voltaire
You tried to back in up with VERA . Change your mind ?

Fair enough. How about those death certificates you found ? Comments from the coroner you have have ?